- Historical Tour (09:00 ~ 18:00, Mar. 14, 2015)* Excursion Reservation should be made by Feb.20th 2015.
- English speaking guides assistance
- 45-seated fully air-conditioning bus
- Tour admission
- Suncheon Bay is outstanding for its display of dense reeds and its provision of habitat to a various bird
- The natural "S" shape of the bay gives a magnificent sunset view
- The First Korean coastal wetland registered on the list of The Ramsar Wetland
Naganup castle (Korean Folk Village)
- Folk village and castle with about 100 houses show the life of Chosun Dynasty.
- The castle of Nagaup is one of Korean 3 famous castles which was constructed by the local planned city
of Chosun Dynasty.
1.2 million tourists visited here every year, and this village was listed as a tentative list of World Cultural
- Songgwang-temple was founded by Zen Master Hyerin in the latter part of the Shilla dynasty (about 9C).
- It has been spotlighted as the center of the Korean Buddhism.
- Even though it underwent many disasters such as the Korean War, the persistent Buddhist reconstruction
service has enabled it to present a magnificent appearance.